The current technical specifications may change when Google Glass fully launches, so here are the latest specifications straight from the official Google specs page. We'll update this page to stay current with differing hardware versions.
Given the limited space in which the hardware sits, the specifications are incredibly impressive. It should be noted that you'll still need a compatible phone or Wifi connection to pair your glasses to, if you want to make the most of it.
- Adjustable nosepads and durable frame fits any face.
- Extra nosepads in two sizes.
- High resolution display is the equivalent of a 25 inch high definition screen from eight feet away.
- Photos - 5 MP
- Videos - 720p
- Bone Conduction Transducer
- Wifi - 802.11b/g
- 12 GB of usable memory, synced with Google cloud storage. 16 GB Flash total.
- One full day of typical use. Some features, like Hangouts and video recording, are more battery intensive.
- Included Micro USB cable and charger.
- While there are thousands of Micro USB chargers out there, Glass is designed and tested with the included charger in mind. Use it and preserve long and prosperous Glass use.
- Any Bluetooth-capable phone.
- The MyGlass companion app requires Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher. MyGlass enables GPS and SMS messaging.